Well, these have been collecting for a while, and tonight happens to be excellent for a fluff post, so instead of chemistry you get...weird Google searches that ended up at CBC. Chemistry can wait for tomorrow, yes?
- We have a few people who apparently don't think much of us authors:
dumb people in grad school
grad school for undergrad fuck ups
the internet is full of assholes
The third search was probably looking for Uncle Al. I wouldn't call Excimer dumb (EDIT: Excimer does)--far from it (EDIT: all the time)--but I am most definitely a fuckup, so that one's right on target. (EDIT: the last time Excimer argued with her and said she wasn't a fuckup, he got pwnz043d pretty hard. So there you go.)
- It's pretty clear what this person was looking for:
I wanted a shark that's big enough to eat you, and in a large enough amount of liquid so that you could imagine you were in there with it.
I really don't know why, though.
- A few people appeared to be legitimately seeking information, but I don't know why Google thought they might find it here:
% of men who act on gay curiosities
pics of what mole poo looks
what happens when you see medusa's gaze
how to edit a picture to look like an acid trip
I guess I should take that last one as a compliment? The colorful things in the lab never make me wonder whether I'm tripping acid, though.
- This person has apparently been reading too much Palahniuk:
can you live without a cerebral cortex
- whereas this one has a grooming issue:
removing nasal hair
- and this one probably cut himself after finding nothing emo except for an emergency button on CBC:
something emo to read
- The last few are just WEIRD, and there's no sane way to categorize them, so here they are:
condoms clothesline weird
tennis ball machine gun
wanting to break hot water heater
I wonder why these wackos never comment. Or maybe they do...
EDIT: The past hour has seen all sorts of searches, presumably from people who already
read CBC. My favorites are carbon-based condoms and is my nasal hair large enough.